Motions to Vacate a Default Judgment in a Divorce

A default judgment may be entered on behalf of the petitioner when the respondent fails to reply and/or appear at a divorce proceeding. If you are attempting to have a default judgment vacated, it may be in your best interests to work with a College Station divorce attorney. Default Judgments In … [Read more...]